Allensbury Residents Room, Allensbury Place, NW1 9YR
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 07469776214 – Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 10am-4pm
Please note: Tuesday/ answer phone or email only (all enquiries to be answered in 48hrs)
Saturday/Sunday answer phone or email only, unless a booking has been made then the mobile will be on for the duration of event all other enquires answered in 48 hours.
Allensbury Room Rules
(these orders can be changed at a quorate general meeting, changes must be ratified by the AGM)
Aims of TRA for use of Room
- To offer the room for free to agreed groups for activities that are free to enter and open to all residents and that directly benefit the estate if no rental is booked.
- To offer the room for free for charitable events that the committee agree to support at a quorate meeting.
- To generate income from private rental for the upkeep of the room and provision of social activities for tenants and residents. (Residents £10 per hour. Non-residents £25 per hour).
- To offer the Allensbury room to MLCC at the resident rate of £10 per hour.
- The room can only be let if a volunteer committee member is available to take the booking.
Plan of use: Wednesday evenings will be prioritised as a Resident Meeting Slot. Sunday mornings will generally be used for upkeep of the room and garden.
Keyholders: All Keyholders are to comply with the current MLTRA Keyholder policy.
Rules of Use:
- Residents and other users of the room(s) must complete the booking form.
- Payment is due on the day of rental before keys are handed over without exception.
- A £30 cleaning deposit will be required, leave it as you found it, clean and tidy.
- Users must return the keys the same day (unless otherwise agreed).
- A minimum notice of one week is required for any rental.
- A minimum notice of 3 days is required for any cancellation.
- The bouncy castle is strictly for under 5’s, £20 residents, £30 non-residents if used.
- Use of the AV equipment for private rentals will be at discretion of Room Manager.
- No use before 10 a.m. on Sundays.
- No use after 9.30 p.m. any day.
- No religious services or political meetings.
- Respect local residents’ privacy and peace.
- No drunkenness or excessively loud music.
- Minors and vulnerable persons to be supervised at all times.
- You are out for a year if you break the rules.
- There will be no repeat or open ended commercial use by residents unless it can be shown to benefit the estate, this will be at the discretion of the committee, a period of longer than three months is deemed to be open ended.