Kim Nguyen, fellow maiden lane resident and leaseholder is your Leaseholder representative. Are you a leaseholder? Can you volunteer some hours to help manage the Leaseholders association? The TRA are concerned about the bills Leaseholders are currently facing from the Regeneration works. To join the Leaseholders association, please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can add you to the Leaseholders up to date Yahoo Group. Please keep an eye out below for the next Leaseholder meeting date: Leaseholder meeting with Camden Council, 7pm in Allensbury residents room.
The association have been put in contact with a very helpful contact via Camden Leaseholders Forum.
For a summary of the Major Works payment options provided by Camden please click here (PDF format): Summary Major Works payment options 04 `16
- Update windows petition and barn doors
- Windows Petition in the Camden New Journal
- What’s up with the new concrete blocks on Maiden Lane Estate:
- Petition to keep windows opening and barn doors handed in to Mike Cooke at Camden Council
- Affordable warmth: information about schemes to support residents with energy efficiency and keeping warm in the winter months
- Maiden Lane needs answers
- Camden Council told it is ‘in denial’ about problems with flagship Maiden Lane estate regeneration project
- 03.05.16 Leaseholder AGM Meeting notes
- Complaint: Compensation for Allensbury Place Communal Gardens and Green Spaces on Maiden Lane Estate
- Why Camden should retain appropriately qualified professionals: