MAIDEN LANE ESTATE OFFICE:
There isn’t a main contact number for the office, residents can contact the team on their direct numbers below or telephone “Contact Camden“, Tel: 020 7974 4444. You can also visit the Maiden Lane Estate office in person at 102A, St. Paul’s Crescent, NW1 9XZ:
- Your local tenancy management service is provided by ward housing teams. The ward teams cover an area that matches Camden’s ward boundaries – making it easier for the Council to work with other services and partners who operate within the wards.
Each team is managed by a Ward Housing Manager.
Tara Cookson is your Ward Housing Manager.
Tel: 020 7974 6814
- Your Ward Housing Manager manages a team of Housing Officers who are responsible for the day-to-day running of your tenancy and leasehold services including neighbour nuisance and enforcement of tenancy conditions.
You can see your Housing Officer face to face at the Maiden Lane Estate Office.
Phoebe Watkins is your Housing Officer.
Tel: 020 7974 8823
- Estate services are proided by caretaking teams. The teams cover an area that matches Camden’s ward boundaries – making it easier for the Council to work with other services and partners who operate within the wards. The teams are split into five districts.
Each district is managed by an Estate Services Manager.
Susan O’Hara is your Estate Services Manager.
Tel: 020 7974 4444/ 020 7974 3852
- Your Estate Services Manager manages a team of Estate Services Supervisors, who are responsible for ensuring that a quality caretaking service is provided.
Gary Nicholls is the Estate Services Supervisor for Maiden Lane.
He can be contacted on his mobile number 079 5824 0552.
- REFUSE COLLECTION DAYS: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There is a bulk collection point at the rear of the estate near the football pitch. Residents can place any bulk there for collection on which takes place on each Wednesday.
- PARKING: 020 7974 8821
Latest News from the Estate Office:
- How are the changes to access and estate parking coming along?
- Windows Petition in the Camden New Journal
- What’s up with the new concrete blocks on Maiden Lane Estate:
- Local lettings is now open to bid on the new homes until 11th September
- Petition to keep windows opening and barn doors handed in to Mike Cooke at Camden Council
- Dangerous parking repeat offenders near York Way
- EMERGENCY HOUSING UPDATE – Housing Chalcot residents on Maiden Lane Estate
- Can we please have some signage on our Estate? Please sir
- Food waste bins still AWOL
- Affordable warmth: information about schemes to support residents with energy efficiency and keeping warm in the winter months
Other important contact details:
- Camden Council: www.camden.gov.uk
- Telephone number: 020 7974 4444
How to report noise and anti-social behaviour on our Estate:
- Call ‘999’ to report urgent incidents.
- The Police number for non-emergencies is ‘101’.
- Housing Patrol can witness noise and Anti-social Behaviour as it is occurring, the team operates daily between the hours of 6pm – 2am, Tel: 020 7974 4444 (If Housing Patrol witness any activity they will report this back to the Housing Office or Police, and can be witnesses in Court proceedings).
- The Police Safer Neighbourhood Team can be contacted on Tel: 020 8721 2756 or email: Cantelowes.SNT@met.police.uk
- Street Wardens, Tel: 020 7974 2915.
- Housing Patrol, Tel: 020 7974 4444.
- Sam Allan – Camden Council Community Intervention Officer on 020 7974 7842 (office hours).
- Phoebe Watkins – Housing Officer on 020 7974 882.
Camden’s Witness Support Service works with people who are willing to give evidence to tackle community safety problems in their area. Our Housing Officer, Phoebe Watkins or our Community Intervention Officer, Sam Allan can assist you with this.